At Palmetto Engineering & Consulting, professional engineers are on staff to assist clients in planning, designing, bidding, and implementing facility improvements to their telecommunications networks.
Areas of Expertise
The Palmetto Engineering & Consulting team is committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective telecommunications engineering services at every stage of your project. Our primary areas of expertise include:
- Network Planning
- Outside Plant Design, Staking and Construction Surveillance
- RUS/RDUP Contracts and P&S
- Central Office Equipment Planning, Specifications Development, Assistance with Bidding, and Acceptance Testing
- Facilities Management/Mapping Services, GPS Surveying, GIS Integration
- Project Management
Custom Telecommunications Solutions
Palmetto Engineering & Consulting specializes in custom telecommunications solutions for Rural Utilities Service (RUS) telecom engineering projects, independent telephone company consulting requests, and telecom in-house training and development services. Our experienced team is capable of providing innovative solutions tailored to the specific business needs of each client.
- Telecom In-house Training and Development Services - PEC specialists offer seminars, board-of-directors planning sessions, key staff training, and technology-specific training for employees and staff for our clientele.
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Telecom Engineering - PEC possesses extensive experience working for RUS telecom borrowers in all aspects of telecommunications planning, design, staking, and central office engineering.
- Independent Telephone Company Consulting - PEC focuses on meeting the engineering and technical services needs of Independent Telephone companies across the United States.
Contact PEC Today
From strategic planning and presentations to Board of Directors, to acceptance testing of the smallest projects, Palmetto Engineering & Consulting is fully capable of supporting your telecommunications engineering requirements both today and into the future. For more information about how we can help your organization reach its goals, please contact us today.